Follow-up Formula with iron
Naturally active cultures
Optipro: An optimized protein blend that supplies the right amount and quality of proteins needed for your baby’s growth
Bifidus BL: Naturally active probiotics
DHA-ARA: Two special fatty acids found in breast milk that contribute to brain development
NAN OPTIPRO 2 is a follow-up formula designed for infants from the 6th month onwards as the liquid part of the diet during and after weaning, in addition to other foods. It is not to be used as breast milk substitute during the first 6 months of life. OPTIPRO: An optimized protein blend that supplies the right amount and quality of proteins needed for your baby’s growth.
How to Prepare:
1.Wash your hands before preparing baby’s formula.
2.Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains.
3. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use.
4. Boil drinking water for five minutes; allow to cool.
5. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water into the bottle.
6. Only use scoop from this container and level using inner rim.
7. Consult feeding table, add exact number of leveled scoops for age of baby.
8. After use, store the scoop in suspension inside the can as shown.
9. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved.
10. Close tin tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Skimmed dried cow’s milk, lactose, whey protein (from cow’s milk), palm olein, low erucic acid rapeseed oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, emulsifier (soya lecithin), maltodextrin, fish oil, minerals & vitamins, lacotbacilus culture, Bifidus culture.
Recommended Age : Suitable for ages 6-12 months