Novalac 1 is infant milk formula suitable for feeding infants from birth to 6 months when breastfeeding is not applied.
Milk substitute powder to help or replace child breastfeeding from birth to 6 months.
- Contain all vitamins and minerals necessary to your baby’s health in this stage.
- It’s special formula fortified with iron and has an adapted proteins content.
- Source of proteins in Novalac 1 is cow’s milk.
- Novalac 1 is gluten-free.
How to use:
- Put 1 scoop for every 30 ML of previously boiled water.
Diarrhea in newborns and infants:
- A change in your baby’s normal stool consistency and frequency.
- Newborns may have frequent stools, sometimes after each feeding.
- More frequent may be more than one stool per feeding or change in consistency like watery stool.
Causes of diarrhea in newborns and infants:
- Change in your baby’s diet or in the mother’s diet if breastfeeding.
- If the baby is on an antibiotic as well as the mother.
- Bacterial or parasitic infections.
- Dry mouth.
- Dry skin.
- Lethargy, less active than usual.
- Sunken eyes.
Your baby may get diaper rash as a diarrhea rash and to protect him:
- Change your baby’s diaper frequently.
- Use protective creams.
- Clean your baby’s diaper area with water and avoid wet wipes.
Useful tips and food to be used during diarrhea:
- Banana – crackers – cereals.
- Consider change formula if your baby is on feeding bottle.
- Use an oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.